Coffret de thés de l'hospitalité bio - TERRE D'OC

27.00

Tax included

Tea invites you to travel and share, everywhere in the world tea is a gesture of conviviality and hospitality. Let yourself be guided on the path of tea and discover our organic teas offered in muslin bags ...

Quantity
Last items in stock

Organic white tea with apricot peach flavor • Ingredients: Bai Mu Dan * white tea (China) 80%, natural flavor *, natural peach flavor with other natural flavors *. 8 x 1.4 g

Organic black tea with citrus fruits - Russian taste • Ingredients: black tea * (China) 81%, orange cubes *, natural bergamot flavor *, natural tangerine flavor *, grapefruit cubes *, lemon cubes *, natural flavor lime *, natural citrus flavor *, natural lemon flavor *, natural lime flavor *, orange blossom flavor *. 8 x 2 g

Organic mint green tea • Ingredients: gunpowder green tea (China) * 60%, mint leaves * 40%. 8 x 2 g

Organic green tea "Genmaïcha" • Ingredients: Sencha green tea * (Japan) * 50%, toasted rice * (Japan) 50%. 8 x 2 g

Organic black tea with cinnamon • Ingredients: black tea (Sri Lanka) * 67%, cinnamon * 32.5%, natural cinnamon flavor * 0.5%. 8 x 2 g

Organic white tea with orange blossom flavor • Ingredients: Bai Mu Dan * white tea (China) 76%, natural flavors *, flower petals *. 8 x 1.4 g * Ingredient from organic farming.

COFFRET-HOSPITALITE-TERREDOC

You might also like

Register

New Account Register

Already have an account?
Log in instead Or Reset password