Collection de thés de l'hospitalité bio - TERRE D'OC

46.00

Tax included

12 boxes

Let yourself be guided on the path of tea and discover our 12 organic hospitality teas. White teas from China, green tea from Japan, black tea from India, African rooibos with fruity, spicy, gourmet and flowery flavors ... 12 organic teas for a great trip around the world ... Tea tells us a story, that of a journey through mountains, steppes and oceans, that also of an encounter between cultures that are far apart. Tea is an invitation to travel and brings people together, everywhere in the world tea is a gesture of conviviality and hospitality.

Quantity

Organic white tea with apricot peach flavor • Ingredients: Bai Mu Dan * white tea (China) 80%, natural flavor *, natural peach flavor with other natural flavors *.

Organic black tea with citrus fruits - Russian taste • Ingredients: black tea * (China) 81%, orange cubes *, natural bergamot flavor *, natural tangerine flavor *, grapefruit cubes *, lemon cubes *, natural flavor lime *, natural citrus flavor *, natural lemon flavor *, natural lime flavor *, orange blossom flavor *.

Organic Sencha Matcha green tea • Ingredients: Sencha * green tea (Japan) 97%, Matcha * green tea powder (Japan) 3%.

Darjeeling Lotus organic green tea • Ingredients: Darjeeling green tea * protected geographical indication (India) 91%, natural lotus flavor 4.5%, natural rose flavor *, flower petals *.

Organic mint green tea • Ingredients: gunpowder green tea (China) * 60%, mint leaves * 40%.

Organic green tea flavored with Jasmine • Ingredients: green tea * 100% (China) flavored with jasmine.

Organic rooibos vanilla flavor • Ingredients: Rooibos * 95% (South Africa), natural vanilla flavoring with other natural flavors *.

Earl Gray white tea, bergamot flavor • Ingredients: Bai Mu Dan * 92% white tea (China), natural bergamot flavor * 5%, natural flavor *.

Organic green tea "Genmaïcha" • Ingredients: Sencha green tea * (Japan) * 50%, toasted rice * (Japan) 50%.

Chaï Masala, organic black tea with spices • Ingredients: black tea (India) * 88.5%, cinnamon * 5.5%, pink berries * 2%, natural flavor 2%, ginger * 1.5%, cardamom * 0 , 5%.

Organic black tea with cinnamon • Ingredients: black tea (Sri Lanka) * 67%, cinnamon * 32.5%, natural cinnamon flavor * 0.5%.

Organic white tea with orange blossom flavor • Ingredients: Bai Mu Dan * white tea (China) 76%, natural flavors *, flower petals *.

*Ingredient from organic farming.

8 x 25 g + 3 x 10 g + 1 x 20 g

COLLECT-HOSPITALITE-TERREDOC

You might also like

Register

New Account Register

Already have an account?
Log in instead Or Reset password